(Or would that be “Shouts Out”? Reminds me of the Onion sidebar, “William Safire Orders Two Whoppers Junior.”)
- To ReadyMade, the coolest magazine I’ve seen all week.
- To To-Do List, the other coolest magazine I’ve seen all week. (It’s a sickness for me. I can’t get enough of magazines, their glossy pages and tidbits of information. They beckon to me from the shelf.)
- To the impossibly cute Heather B., and her very clever page. She likes the Starlight Mints and Britney Spears! Give me one good reason why you shouldn’t have a crush on her. (While visiting, check out the pictures of Heather and her equally impossibly cute roommate.)
- To this strange little circle of dedicated Dr Pepper fans.
- To Daniel Handler, who is eternally in my top ten. Check him out here, and here (show from December 10).
- To the strangely ubiquitous James Frain, who should be the Que Sera Sera page’s unofficial mascot.
- As always, to my main man Ira Glass. We’ll be together someday, baby. Someway, somehow. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it.
- And to you, gentle reader. It’s so good of you to check back regularly. Even better when you send me email or sign the goddamn guestbook, though.