Things About Me That Impress My 18 Year Old Brother’s Friends:
- I have my own apartment.
- The picture of me on my parents’ refrigerator, smiling on the beach in a bikini, circa 1994.
- I can write my name in cursive on a travel-sized Etch-a-Sketch while driving.
- I once saw Topanga at Hideaway Pizza.
- I am capable of buying alcohol, and often do.
- My best friend in high school was their former hot babysitter.
- I once hopped a freight train with my friend Josh. Yes, for real.
Things About Me That Do Not Impress My 18 Year Old Brother’s Friends:
- I once hung out with Frank Black.
- In the same vein, Frank Black once called my apartment. On purpose.
- My photographic memory.
- My excellent spelling skills.
- Yes, I have read all of those books on my shelves.
- “Why do you listen to all of this emo crap?”
- I will not buy them beer, nor will I allow them to purchase the three remaining Rolling Rocks in my refrigerator for $5 apiece, no matter how persuasive their “but you’re unemployed and need the money” argument may be.
- Frank Black! From the Pixies!
Copyright © 2001–2012 by sb
Powered by Movable Type