Things I Have to Look Forward to in the Next Month Before Moving:
- The viewing party I’m going to have on August 5 for the premiere of The O.C., which I very strongly believe is destined to become THE HOTTEST NEW SHOW IN FOX’S SUPER HOT FALL LINEUP. People I know in real life, check for your evites today. You can make fun of me all you want, but it has Dave, Lane’s indie rock boyfriend from Gilmore Girls, and I strongly feel that this show is headed STRAIGHT FOR THE TOP. Also, DAVE.
- Bishop Allen performing at Empire and maybe sleeping on my couch
- Getting into trouble with Adam
- Making gang T-shirts with Erin and Kelly. Nicknames all around!
- Housesitting for my parents while they go to Hawaii in two weeks and combining forces with my brother to throw a party straight out of an ’80s movie. Do I know you in real life? Not in real life? Have we ever passed on the street? Exchanged emails? You’re invited. Bring 40 of your closest friends. I’m counting on a motorcycle gang, some lovable geeks in cool guy suit jackets, a wacky grandma, and someone to knock the prom queen into the pool. Also, I need to start digging a pool.
- The Lucky Lady Party at the Byrnes’ for Jon and Brian. You either come dressed as a lucky lady, or you bring one. I have yet to decide my course of action.
- Garage sale.
- Going through all of my things and getting all misty and probably crying and singing along to whatever song is on the radio at that moment, even if it’s “Danny’s Song” by Kenny Loggins. Especially if it’s “Danny’s Song” by Kenny Loggins.
Copyright © 2001–2012 by sb
Powered by Movable Type