A few guilty pleasures:
- Archway Frosty Lemon cookies. Sometimes they’re so faux-lemony, they’re fluorescent. That doesn’t stop me, though.
- George Michael’s “Freedom.”
- The Vicar of Dibley on PBS, late Sunday nights.
- Gwyneth Paltrow magazine interviews. (I know, I know: we’re all supposed to be showing a unified front on this one, but I can’t help it.)
- Reading every single page of my page-a-day calendar in advance. Say what you will, but I’ll never stop. Never!
Copyright © 2001–2012 by sb
Powered by Movable Type